Nigerian singer Terry Apala has said that he does not use drugs and substances to maintain his vocal ability.
Terry Ejeh, popularly known as Terry Apala, said that he knows it's hard to believe because of its nature, but he does not drink, smoke or take any substances even when he performs at shows.
Speaking to Punch Nigeria, Terry Apala said;
"I do not drink or smoke, whether I play on stage or during a public gathering, people can testify that when I'm out there or invited to shows, I prefer soft drinks.
It's very hard to believe and people find it shocking, but I was brought up in a humble and disciplined background.
"If you want to make me happy, just get me an energy drink and ice cream."
The Mushin-artist proved that during his childhood he worked with Musiliu Ishola to create some of his Apala melodies. He added;
"I worked under him, I do not force the way I sound, I have a song in which I introduced him, titled Palongo,"
On originality, the musician added that it was not just about making covers for other people's songs, but that some of them were produced by his team.
He said, "The song that brought me into the limelight is Champagne Showers, and I have another called Jangolova, who already has more than a million downloads on Soundclouds."
He emphasized the difficulties he started with when he started his style of music. He said that initially it was difficult to accept, but after a while many people got used to it.
Apala went on to say that his new song, Mushin, received good attention
Terry Ejeh, popularly known as Terry Apala, said that he knows it's hard to believe because of its nature, but he does not drink, smoke or take any substances even when he performs at shows.
Speaking to Punch Nigeria, Terry Apala said;
"I do not drink or smoke, whether I play on stage or during a public gathering, people can testify that when I'm out there or invited to shows, I prefer soft drinks.
It's very hard to believe and people find it shocking, but I was brought up in a humble and disciplined background.
"If you want to make me happy, just get me an energy drink and ice cream."
The Mushin-artist proved that during his childhood he worked with Musiliu Ishola to create some of his Apala melodies. He added;
"I worked under him, I do not force the way I sound, I have a song in which I introduced him, titled Palongo,"
On originality, the musician added that it was not just about making covers for other people's songs, but that some of them were produced by his team.
He said, "The song that brought me into the limelight is Champagne Showers, and I have another called Jangolova, who already has more than a million downloads on Soundclouds."
He emphasized the difficulties he started with when he started his style of music. He said that initially it was difficult to accept, but after a while many people got used to it.
Apala went on to say that his new song, Mushin, received good attention




No comments
please Leave a comment