See the photos of the just wedded former Catholic Priest, Patrick Edet

Share:
Former Catholic priest Patrick Edet, had his traditional wedding ceremony with his wife Inyene Sampson Akpan. A few days ago,

Patrick, who comes from Atai Ibiaku Itam in the Itu Local Government Area of ​​Akwa Ibom State and graduated from the University of Uyo, also held his white wedding with his beautiful wife in the state Akwa Ibom,

Family, friends and loved ones all showed up to witness the white wedding between Inyene and Patrick Edet who announced his resignation from the priesthood on 2 August last year during his radio program Grace and Inspiration on Planet FM.

The former Catholic priest, Patrick Edet, talked extensively about his program that was broadcast on August 2, 2017, about why it was not necessary to continue with the Catholic Church because peace left him while he was there.

He said that after 11 long years, he felt the need to leave, because he felt himself being locked in and influenced his personal relationship with God. He said that departure was the best, because he is finally free.

During the live program, the former Catholic priest gave his reasons for dismissal as follows:

"On 31 July I resigned from my services, my duties and duties as a Catholic priest, and I insisted on being Catholic priests in my mind, in my spirit, in my soul (s) in my body." Yesterday, August 1 , was my first day outside of the laws, the regulations, (and) the authority of the Catholic Church, in my mind, every law that bound me, because I submitted to the Catholic Church as an institution.

After I have submitted my resignation letter to my authorities in the Catholic Church, in my mind, soul and body, I am free from any law that led me. I undergo myself to one authority - God. Peace has been taken away from me for years. I live in fear and doubt. Sometimes I doubt myself - I am really right, I am in the right place. "

About the repercussions of leaving the Catholic Church, he was exactly about an expected end for himself.

“The reason I am doing this is that I want to be right with God first. I want to go to heaven when I die. It is not the Church that called me, it is God who called me that is above the Church, and my interest is to be right with Him first and have peace with Him first” he said.



No comments

please Leave a comment