See what these transgender woman did to herself after been diagnosed with HIV.
I guess she got tired of the world and she decided to do these to herself. she claims to be the most modified transsexual in the world. she spent a whooping sum of £40,000 to look like a dragon with a forked tongue, tattooed scales and horns.
The woman named Eva Tiamat Medusa from Bruni, Texas aged 56 said she wanted not to die a human after been diagnosed with HIV.
The ex banker began her transformation by removing her ears, drawing a scale tattoo and having her eyeball turned permanent green and having her nose re-shaped.
She claims after she was left by her parents at the age of 5, she was born again and was under the care of the western diamond bank rattlesnake.
She said: "I did not want to be in this world looking like a human. "As much awesomeness and goodness there is in humans, they are the most destructive and hateful. "I decided at that time, that it was time for a change in my life, that I was not human."
She added: "I have eight horns on my forehead; I have had my ears removed; my nose reshaped; most of my teeth removed "I've had the white part of my eyes stained, my tongue is bifurcated, my whole face is tattooed and I've had some scarification and branding on my chest and wrist.
"I would like to be open dialogue about the world of body modification and understand what it is like to be a gay man for 53-years and now as a transsexual woman.
"There's a lot of misunderstanding about what it means to be transsexual and then further than that - something that I'm introducing - the idea of trans-speciesism.
No comments
please Leave a comment