How monkey duped a Nigerian senator the sum of N70 million naira cash

Share:
It is now a trend in Nigeria where animals have been on the list of the most wanted thief's and the most popular miscreants.

Few weeks ago,it was a snake that has allegedly swallowed a whooping sum of N36 million in a jamb office benue state
mystery-snake-swallowed-N36,000,000-cash

Now it is a monkey making away with the sum of N70 million belonging to the northern senators caucus.

The caucus sacked sen. Abdullahi adamu as the head on Wednesday, following the alleged misappropriation of N70m belonging to the group.
The deputy Senate president, Ike Ekweremadu who the presiding president on Tuesdays plenary announced the leadership change.
Briefing newsmen after the plenary, senator shehu sani said monkeys have made away with the money since it can't be accounted for.

“There are some things some of my colleagues will not say but I’m not used to holding back. When we assumed office, Senator Ahmed Lawan tendered the sum of N70 million to the 8t Senate.
That N70 million was money gathered from the 7th Senate. It was handed over to northern senators of 8th Senate. The rumours going round, which I don’t know whether it’s true but I believe other senators know, is the fact that there were allegations that some monkeys raided the farm house of some of the executives of the northern senators forum and carted away some of this money.
“I think, this country is becoming a huge joke. First of all, it was the rodents that drove away the president and then we now have snakes consuming about N36 million and now we have monkeys raiding farmhouse. So, they don’t want this to be said but I believe that we should be very clear.”

Do you agree with him?? But like seriously animals are now made super culprits and more popular than humans lol...

No comments

please Leave a comment