Father of child killed in owerri Imo state douglas Demolition narrates his ordeal (picture)

Share:
There is a strong demand for justice by the general public about the unprecedented fall of a minor who was struck by a falling bullet during the demolition of a market in the southeast.

The 10-year-old boy was shot dead yesterday after being hit by a stray bullet of security operations during the demolition of the popular Eke-Ukwu market in Owerri, capital of Imo, touched him.

The deceased father was in tears at his No. 9 Oguamanam Street residence near the demolished market.

His words:
“I told my little son to come and assist me remove my goods from the shop before the people demolishing the market got to the place.
“When we were crossing the road we all raised our hands up but these soldiers just drove by and opened fire and shot my son in the head. The bullet hit him in the eye and came out from the back of his head and he fell and died.
“I want justice. I don’t want the killers of my son to go unpunished. He was just a little boy, he was not armed. I don’t know if I can bear this”



No comments

please Leave a comment